Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Vignettes IV

I got the sweetest message from one of my potential suitors tonight. He said it was cool that I wasn't interested in him (to be honest, I can barely keep up with them all - I don't know if I was ever interested or not) but that I should write erotica. Nice to know that some of them on there have some class. Makes me think that I should give that guy a chance if he's going to be such a sweetheart about it.

I'm still trying to sort out the Administrative details of all this. Take Bunny Ears for example. I saw him Friday night. Does it equate to needy if I get all texty and tell him I would love to see him again? Is there some sort of 3 day rule with this kind of thing? Cause yeah, it's been 5 days...I would really love to see him...


For the girls: do you find it to be just a wee bit of a pain in the ass how much grooming you have to do in preparation? Men: what do you do to prep for us?

I know I've mentioned this before, but I find it hilarious how sexualized everything has become now. Glimpses of photos in the paper immediately look dirty until I examine them more closely and see how innocuous they really are. I get turned on and wet bu just a stray thought now. Sexuality really is a muscle..and the more you work it...

I was asked in my last post where Bunny Ears got his nickname. It came as a result of one of the photos he sent me.

73 year old man sent me another message. Ack! No! I don't want to be rude, but just...no!

One of my email suitors from this blog sent me a photo. He's quite adorable- unfortunately, he lives in another country. Yes it's the country next door and all- but still...M- offer to fly me down and I'll consider it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, and I can't believe how much grooming you have to do in preparation for dates and the like. And yes, it is amazing how sexualized all images can be. I was looking in People magazine this morning, and they showed a model in a white bikini with her pussy lips just barely visible. But I knew what I was looking at and saw them clearly. MMMM...cameltoe.

Aurore said...

I don't think that there are any hard or fast rules about when to contact your suitors. I say send the text telling him you'd like to relive the other night...he'll get it and I'm sure he'll be interested!

The grooming is a pain in the ass but there's something sexy about being all freshly prepared to meet a lover.

Sexuality really is a muscle..and the more you work it... - so true!

Pet Owner said...

I so agree, the more you use it the stronger it becomes!

What do I do as a man to get ready? Women will hate this but for most men I think it is fairly quick and easy! I shave, head and face (minus goatee), and with a trimmer trim the nether regions up nice and neat!

L. said...

Yes, the prep can be a pain in the ass. Salt scrubs. Shaving. Crash dieting. Sit-ups. Then again, feeling sexy is worth it.

Mike said...

Shower, shave. The basics. It's one of the perks of being a guy.

Anonymous said...

I have a secret: I sometimes skip the prep.

My nails are never nice.

I try to shower and shave before first time dates and early encounters, but... I'm not that hairy or sweaty. If I shaved yesterday, it's good enough.

And.. the erotica guy deserves another chance!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I would LOVE a virtual smorgasboard of men....sometimes no. I will live vicariously through you (for now, anyway) ;-)

As for prep, a lot of time and effort, yes....but worth it on the other side....*snickers*

CW

Anonymous said...

What do I do to "prep"?

Well I shower... shave my face... and my head (I'm a baldy)... I clean EXTRA well down there and trim it so it's not a jungle... Brush my teeth and use mouthwash... Ummm other than that... not much else...