Friday, March 27, 2009

The Tease

I like it rough.

I want to feel man's hard cock pressed up against me, straining for entry. I like to be pinned down, hair pulled back, and slammed into hard and fast. I want to feel like I've aroused him so much that he has no choice but to do it hard and deep, like he has no control over himself.

But tonight?

For some reason, tonight I'm craving something different. I want to be touched. I want to explore and caress. I want us to lie together, our hot naked bodies next to one another and I want to know every inch.

I want his hands to rub my back and legs. I want his fingers to caress my spine and tickle my inner thoughts. I want him to lick my earlobes and nipples.

I want him to balance over me and tease my cunt lightly with his erect cock. Slowly rubbing it back and forth across the slit until I'm moaning and writhing, but not actually entering me.

I want his palms to caress my ribs, running down to my hips. I want him to lift them up, squeezing my ass while he trails his tongue along my stomach and between my breasts. I want him to flip me over, and run his tongue along my spine while rubbing his cock against my ass.

I him to tickle his fingers lightly behind my knee- a move that always gets me wet and aroused.

I want to hear his gasp as I dance my tongue over his nipples and down his stomach. I want to run my nails lightly down his sides so he can't decide whether to giggle or sigh...

I want to nibble on his earlobes and softly suck on the nape of his neck. I want to straddle him, put my hands under his ass and massage it while slipping my wet pussy over his erection until we're both moaning and he's struggling to angle for entry.

I want to run my fingers through his hair, and suck on his tongue while entwining my fingers with his over our heads.

And then I want him to fuck me. Hard.

7 comments:

Aurore said...

Ditto ;)

And who is Jacques?

The Duchess said...

Lol- someone who I would like to do this to me. He's an internet crush...

eve said...

You and I have much in common! I have a lover right now who does this for me...and of course he's otherwise engaged this weekend and I'm yearning...

Anonymous said...

Very hot, Duchess! Don't mean to be vain, but this is the 2nd post I've read today by a hot female blogger that just completely resonates with me. I love doing those things. And my favorite thing is do this after I've just had hair-pulling, slamming sex.

I hope you can hook up with Jacques.

Kimberly said...

What a great post. Hot hot hot! It must be spring...I am full of "I wants" as well and eager to play...

max said...

this is a wonderful set of wants. i hope/trust that they're filled & fulfilled.

Sheba said...

Um, why am I so wet right now? I think I may need some attention before bedtime.