Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sexperty II - Miracle Massagers










So the delightful folk over at California Exotic Novelties sent over my latest assignment, and even included two toys to compare and contrast!

The Mini Miracle Massager and the Mini Miracle Massager Wand. How lucky am I?

Here are the deets on the regular massager (right from the CalExotics website):
High intensity, ultra-powerful massager
2-speed • Ergonomic shape for ease-of-use • Spring mounted ribbed head • EZ grip handle • PP (handle) PVC (head) • 120 Volt AC • 2.5” x 2”/6 cm x 5 cm (head) • 10.5” x 2” 27 cm x 5 cm (overall)

I couldn't find deets about the wand on the site, but I will say that it is slightly smaller, and uses 2 AA batteries, as opposed to plugging in the wall.

The CalExotics site doesn't seem to sell the products, but I did find this on the Eden Fantasys site for $41.99.

So what did I think?
Well as per usual, if it says "massager" on it, I have to try it out as that first of all. And to my surprise, the regular massager was actually quite effective. A strong vibration that actually felt really nice on my back, neck and feet.

This toy plugs in, so you have to be near an outlet to use it, but other than that, it's a great product. Good vibe, not too heavy, and nicely shaped for the hand.

The "wand" version is smaller and the vibe is not nearly as strong. The "massaging" function wasn't nearly as effective. However it is waterproof, and even lighter than the larger version. And as mentioned above, it is more portable, because it takes batteries.

Now as for using it as a sex toy? I have to say - I preferred it as a massager. They both have a rather annoying "lawn mower" kind of buzzing sound which I found distracting when trying to immerse myself in my fantasy world.

And the vibe? I actually just didn't really like it on my clit. And as you can see in the photo, it's not really shaped for any kind of thrusting.

Care of the toy?
It's made of plastic/pvc so:
Should be cleaned with warm- hot water and antibacterial soap.
Lube: water or silicone

Overall, I have to say that I'm pleased to have a nice new massager, but as a sex toy? Not so much.

Duchess rating: 3 out of 5 stars.

No comments: