Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random Poll I

Curiosity question:

Have you ever been caught doing something sexual while at work?

It could be mild or extremely naughty...

Mine? I was relatively young (20) and had just discovered the joys of masturbation and touching myself. I was in the middle of a conversation with two young men, and they suddenly stopped and commented (in front of me, to my mortification) about how I had been unconsciously rubbing and circling my nipple with my finger the whole time.

You?

5 comments:

Aurore said...

Can't say that I have...I'm perhaps a little too business-like at work.

Mike said...

Lmao that would be distracting. No, much to the frustration of my staff at wondering if I was having sex with a woman in my private office. I was, but they never caught me with pants down.

Anonymous said...

Not quite. Got walked in on once when when stupidly flirting behind an unsecured door and not watching the time. Not quite caught, but we got a odd look.

Anonymous said...

Wondering if anything transpired afterwards...

Nolens Volens said...

Several times I worried about co-workers seeing my hard-on or wet spot after all those flirtings with a co-worker that I had the hots for. I've masturbated at work and never got caught for that.