Saturday, January 31, 2009

And Then There Were None...

So Link and I were all set to meet this weekend. I don't anticipate that it would have been anything other than drinks, but it had potential.

Then he heard from his wife. She doesn't want to sign the papers. She wants to go to counseling.

Too bad. I was looking forward to meeting him. He seemed a lot sweeter, and somehow more "with it" than any of the other men I've met on that site.

I'm doing an excellent job of whittling down my options to nothing.

Le sigh.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never know, Duchess. Opportunities can arise when least expected. Chin up, sexy.

Aurore said...

Andy's right...it takes time to find someone...and I'm living proof that things happen when you aren't looking for them.

I have faith you'll find someone worthy of your fabulousness soon ;)

Nolens Volens said...

Time to rebuild your list. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry that it fell through.
If you lived near me, I'd have a solution for you......

Kimberly said...

SOOOOO frustrating! But I have to agree with Aurore on this one, I have faith as well!

Lulu LaBonne said...

Nice to see you at my place, not sure how to make you hot, but I am in my underwear

Riff Dog said...

That's a drag. Complicated by the fact that I guess it's kinda hard to root against someone's marriage working itself out.

It will come, though! :)

The Blog Guy said...

Consider adding your blog to mine. A blog designed to improve search engine listings for bloggers such as yourself. Also there will be blog tips for managing your Google Blog.

BLOG FOLLOW ME
http://blogsfollowme.blogspot.com/

This is a Bloggers Blog. You may find others who share your own interest.