Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gawain

I still want him to pin me down and fuck me. I want him to ride me hard, take me like he has no control, no other means of release than to slam his aching cock into my welcoming cunt.
After two years this has not changed. My fantasies, nameless strangers, Hollywood pretty boys, hot men at work, on the street - all have faded into a vague recollection of what used to inspire my writing here.
Now it is about him. His body. His hands. His tattoos. His enormous cock that took months for me to accommodate completely.
It's almost alarming to me that someone can take over my desire, my daydreams, my nights so utterly. Perhaps it's the distance - the fact that I cannot have him whenever I please.
I've worn out my favourite vibrator with slick anticipation of our next encounter. Starting off into space at work, practically feeling his fingers slipping into my panties, flicking my clit as he pulls them down. Willing him to appear before me, bending me over my desk and slamming into me.
He wants to hear about my fantasies - that I want to service him in front of a group of other men. To have him watch while I suck on his friends cock then fuck me from behind. His thrusts shoving his friends cock deeper into my throat, deliciously gagging me while I suck and moan.
I can tell him anything - how I fellated another woman's husband, about the positions I fucked the man I was with while we were on a "break," how many cocks I've seen, touched, licked and ridden.
I want him here now - pulling my hair, his tongue between my legs, grinding his beautiful cock into my throbbing cunt...

6 comments:

Cheeky Minx said...

I know this all-consuming desire intimately. You capture it perfectly in this raw, evocative piece.

It's so good to see you back, Duchess...

Verbose Lothario said...

+1 to Minx's comment, it is good to see you back.

And I know what it's like to have one person consume my desires like that. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it's good. (But weird... hehe)

I'm very happy for you. And happy for myself, now that you're back blogging again. :)

Unknown said...

good to see you back... I'll be dropping by regularly...

1ManView said...

Sounds like someone has a few hot stories to write about.. Can't wait to read them ...

Topaz said...

So happy you've found such an open and fun partner! That all consuming desire lends to the deliciousness when you finally do meet, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

I have this relationship with S. We can talk so openly about anything, what we'd like to do or try. What turns us on, how we like to be screwed at that time, who's going to be in control tonight. It's great to be so open like feeling free, no hiding behind barriers.