Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sexperty - California Exotic Couture Vibe

So the delightful folk over at CalExotics were kind enough to send me a lovely new toy to review. Because your Duchess is now a "Sexpert." Isn't that faboo?

What did they send me you might ask?

They sent me my very own massager from their "Couture" collection - The "gracious" massager.

The deets:
5.25 inches long, and weighs 3.7 ounces. Light and discreet.
Made of silicone and requires 2 AA batteries.
Odorless and tasteless and waterproof.

Now for an exciting change- I decided to see if this so-called massager could actually massage. Meh - not so much. It was OK - but really, who wants to use it for such a mundane purpose anyhow, right?


Likes:
This delightful little toy comes with 7 different types of vibration. The first three are straight vibes with increasiong intensity. The next was kind of a building up pulsation. The next two are kind of a pulsing/thrusting idea with increasing intensity. The last was kinf of a staggered pulsation. For the record, my favourites are # 3 and #6.

I really liked the material too - very velvety smooth - feels fantastic all over.

Dislikes:
The toy is curved, and phallic shaped - which implies that it would be good for thrusting and g-spot stimulation. However, the ends were squared off - which to me made it rather awkward when attempting to thrust with it. I never did manage to get off via thrusting - and honestly didn't try very hard because I found the edges so uncomfortable.

Overall:
I have to say that there are a lot of plusses to this toy, and I can definitely see how some people would really like it - but in general, it wasn't for me. I don't see myself pulling this one out very often. I will say though - that I think silicone is my new favourite material for sex toys - so that is something I will definitely keep in mind.

Rating: 3 out of 5 stars.

2 comments:

Aurore said...

Sexpert - wow congrats!

The Toy Geek said...

Is it a solid-feeling silicone, with plastic underneath, like Lelo uses, or a more flexible slightly squishy silicone shaft like that of the Fun Factory toys?